We have carefully assembled a multi-disciplinary team; a smorgasbord of complementary skills, whose whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are looking to expand our Property Tax team with the addition of experienced personnel.
As a consultant in our Property Tax division your duties will include:
- Inspecting properties of all types.
- Collecting and analysing financial statements, rent rolls, budgets, projections, etc. to assess the competitiveness of properties and to analyse the reasonableness of their assessments.
- Identifying potential clients and opportunities.
- Filing assessment appeals, Requests for Information, etc.
- Undertaking negotiations with assessment staff.
- If necessary, preparing and proceeding to assessment appeal tribunals at various levels.
This is a senior position in our Property Tax Division, however anyone with experience in the field will be considered for the position. A valuation/appraisal designation is an asset, but is not required. We will help you complete your journey towards becoming designated in the professional in the industry.
We offer a collegiate, team oriented, supportive work environment. Our IT resources are state of the art. Check out our other websites at www.turnerdrake.net, www.turnerdrake.org and www.turnerdrake.ca for a more detailed look at us.